Sunday, 7 March 2010

My craft corner



Hi

This weekend i have been sorting out my craft supplies! i bought 2 units from Ikea, a bedside cabinet from Argos and some paper trays from a website - i then started to sort! Everything has a place now and i love it! It looks so neat and tidy too!

I have used a mug tree to store my clear stamps and bought lots of jars (Ikea) that store my flowers which are all colour coordinated! Cool eh?!

Thought you might want a look!
Louisa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louisa!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Am loving your crafting corner. Especially love the Ikea jars filled with flowers- I bought similar ones at the weekend!!! I love looking at all the colours, they look so inspirational and pretty!! Fab idea for storing your clear stamps as well. Hope to have some sneak peeks for you soon re my new purchases! x

    ReplyDelete