Hello!
Here is a card I made today. I have used my new Penny black stamp (Teddy & co) that I received for my birthday and my new papers which are Forever Friends Spring Time. Think they are going to be my new favourite papers!
I'm entering this card for two challenges - I have used the 'Say it with flowers' theme from Penny Black at Allsorts and also used the sketch on 'The Sweet Stop' blog
Hope you like it
Louisa x


What a gorgeous card, just bursting with lots of gorgeous summery colours.beautifully coloured image and I love the layout. The embossed paper and the stitched edges give it lots of texture too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black at Allsorts and we hope you will join us again next month.
Shirley
Hi Louisa very pretty card love your new stamp very cute teddy,thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteLouise xx
So happy card, love the dots embossing, beautiful colouring.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us
at Penny Black @ Allsorts;-))m
This is so sweet Louisa, love the colours and the layout, the papers are really gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Hugs
Maarit
Such a sweet image!!! Feels like spring!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Love the colors you used!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black at all sorts, good luck!!