
Hello
After a very weekend I have just managed to make another card before its back to work. I am going to enter the card into 2 challenges.
The first one is Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I have used a Penny Black image and then used 4 items from the buffet table - These are patterned paper, ribbon, 3 flowers, 3 gems.
I have then used the sketch on Sketch Saturday blog - I really liked this sketch and it is suitable for the Penny Black at Allsorts blog too with a theme of 'All you need is love'
Hope you like it
Thanks
Louisa x


beautiful card louisa...adorable image......thank you for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous cute card. thank for joining us at PBSC
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
What a wonderful card, the image is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Maarit
P.S. You can enter the challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts too:
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/
beautiful card Louisa and love the embossing, thanks for joining us at penny Black at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteLouise xx
Such a pretty card Louisa. So glad you decided to enter your card in our challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts. It is perfect for our theme. Thank you for joining us and we hope you will join us next time.
ReplyDeleteShirley
Hi Louisa!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful card and coloured so well.
Thank you for sharing this with us
at Penny Black @ Allsorts Challenge and Blog hop,
good luck;-))m
Hi Louise
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty creation.
I love poppies so adore your card and stamp......reminds me it's over due for an inking up.
Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts and hope to see you again next month.
B x
I'm glad you joined us at Penny Black at Allsorts :)
ReplyDeleteWarm hugs
Maarit
Hi Louisa
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous make and such beautiful colour choices.
Love this image and how you have used it.
Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
Love Jules xx
Your choice of image is gorgeous. Thanks for joining Penny black At Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
So beautiful. Love the image with all those gorgeous flowers.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along at penny black @ all sorts. Hope to see you again next month!
Really lovely card Louisa
ReplyDelete