Saturday, 20 November 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 128


Hi

This week I thought I should crack on making my Christmas cards as so far I've only made 4! I used the sketch on Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week, I used the new mini me Penny Black stamps - so cute!

Hope you like it
Louisa x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Louisa

    this is so cute, I love this little girlie, lovely traditonal colours too, thanks for joining us at pbsc

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louisa

    You've only made 4 xmas cards?! you'd best get cracking!!

    Lovely card, very cute

    Berni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute louisa and thank you for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Louisa and pretty. Thanks so much for entering this week's PBSC and love how you have used my sketch :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete