Sunday, 17 October 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 123


Hello

Well, I haven't been on here for a while! Just haven't had many ideas, but this week the Penny Black Saturday Challenge caught my eye!

This week it was using a sketch which I love doing. I have used a lovely girlie Penny Black stamp and complimented it with lots of pink paper from the Papermania Henbury summer collection!

Hope you like it
Louisa x

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright card. That horizontal piece of patterned paper is lovely!!

    Good luck in the challenge!

    Lou. xo #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a pretty card! I love these papers and how girly it is!
    Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your PINK card louisa.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louisa

    this is gorgeous and so sweet! lovely colour, thanks for joining us at pbsc

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Louisa,
    Love the hot pink colours.
    Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Louisa this is gorgeous and so adorable.
    Thanks for joining at PBSC this week and using my sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete