Hi
I always look at this challenge blog but never take part, so before the year is out here we are!
I have used a Penny Black stickaroo and i have gone for a birthday theme as i have a few friends who have birthdays coming up so i made them nice and pink and girlie!
Louisa


Lovely card Louisa..
ReplyDeleteI'm in sussex too..where abouts are you???
xxx
Lovely card, can't go wrong with pink!
ReplyDeleteKelly.x
Hi Louisa, welcome to the PBSC....oh I love your gorgeous card, very girly...just my kind of card. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
ReplyDeletehugs
Tracie :)x
hi louisa welcome to Penny Black Saturday...we are so pleased you decided to play along....what a super cute card...love the image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and we hope to see you often...hugs kath xxxxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a fabulous card! The image is so fun and goes perfectly with the funky papers! Thanks for playing along with my PB sketch this week!
ReplyDeleteLove Beth xx
Hi Louisa
ReplyDeleteGreat card love the colours
Hugs
Sylvie
x